Join Bonnie McConnaughy and Todd York from the Bank of Blue Valley for a discussion on banking solutions for nonprofits. This presentation will provide ways for you to manage your assets more efficiently and help insure your peace of mind. You’ll learn about:
- The Insured Cash Sweep® service, and the Certificate of Deposit Account Registry Service® offering flexibility and returns for businesses of all types – Nonprofits, Public fund managers, and other large-dollar depositors,
- Options for smart, secure, and convenient ways to safeguard your large deposits,
- How to access multi-million-dollar FDIC insurance and earn interest, all through a single bank relationship,
- How to keep your current investment portfolio performing at its best,
- The Modern Portfolio Theory and a look at professional tools to help you assess your investments.