The Miller Group is seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist to support the efforts of the companies’ Marketing team. The Marketing Communication Specialist will report to and work closely with the Marketing Communications Manager.
The Miller Group was founded in 1961 by Robert E. Miller, with a focus on the construction industry. While this industry expertise remains, we have expanded to include a strong position in a variety of industries. Led by Bob Miller’s sons, Sean and Matt, the company has grown to become one of the top brokerage firms in the Midwest. A commitment to employee well-being, family, faith and community make The Miller Group a great place to work.
The Miller Group’s full-service product offering includes commercial insurance; employee benefits; HR consulting; surety Bonds; safety & loss prevention and private risk management.
- Maintain inventory of sales literature, marketing materials, and prepare sales packets as requested.
- Manage social media accounts by creating posts and monitoring activity.
- Create and proofread internal and external marketing materials.
- Implement content updates for The Miller Group website and monitor SEO.
- Assist with CRM management: Update client and prospect lists; help manage bounces, unsubscribes, contact information and contact communication preferences as directed.
- Assist with marketing communication to clients, including newsletters and email communications.
- Provide support for client and prospect webinars, networking events, and other events.
- Work with the Miller Employee Benefits Team to complete benefit communication projects for external Miller clients, such as employee benefit booklets and customized website portals.
- Assist in the design and production of proposals, PowerPoint presentations and other sales pieces to promote The Miller Group brand.
- Help ensure consistent brand standards are followed throughout the company.
- Help with photos at company events and maintain company photo library.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe suite software, including Photoshop, Illustrator / InDesign and Acrobat.
- Skilled in navigating the Microsoft Office suite, especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint (or Google equivalent).
- Prior experience in positions where writing, proofing and editing was an essential function, preferred.
- Prior experience with Graphic Design & Layout, required.
- Prior experience with social media, required.
- Prior experience with HubSpot or other CRM software, preferred.
- Previous experience with web content management system, preferred.
- Knowledge of SEO, preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML, preferred.
- Skilled in multimedia usage, such as videos and photography, preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervisor intervention.
- Able to problem-solve and apply objective decision-making.
- Strong service mentality in supporting multiple divisions in an organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize tasks.
- Strong communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing.
- Attentive to details, particularly in the area of proofreading.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to effectively interact with a diverse range of people and personalities.
- Strong graph design capabilities
- Attention to detail
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Offers are contingent on passing post-offer pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Ready to join the team? Submit your application below or email email@example.com.