The Miller Group is seeking an Account Coordinator to support the efforts of the companies’ P&C team. The Account Coordinator will work closely with the Account Managers and Account Executives.
The Miller Group was founded in 1961 by Robert E. Miller, with a focus on the construction industry. While this industry expertise remains, we have expanded to include a strong position in a variety of industries. Led by Bob Miller’s sons, Sean and Matt, the company has grown to become one of the top brokerage firms in the Midwest. A commitment to employee well-being, family, faith and community make The Miller Group a great place to work.
The Miller Group’s full-service product offering includes commercial insurance; employee benefits; HR consulting; surety Bonds; safety & loss prevention and private risk management. The Miller Group is located conveniently near Lamar and College with plenty of parking and nearby lunch options.
- Type, print and deliver client certificates of insurance so clients can demonstrate coverage.
- Type, print and deliver evidence of property for clients.
- Type, print, laminate and deliver auto ID cards so clients can demonstrate coverage.
- Run Loss Run reports from the carrier websites to fill a client request or to assist the service team.
- Run an Insurance Summary report from the Applied system to assist service team members in completing the renewal process.
- Process non-monied endorsements for clients and note changes in the Applied system.
- Follow all quality control measures to avoid potential error and omissions.
- Photocopy / scan client documents upon request of the service team.
- Assemble and bind client proposals to assist service team members in obtaining new P&C business.
- Assist AM with policy delivery by copying policies to disks or assembling notebooks.
- Order MVR’s
- High school diploma is required.
- Certified Insurance Service Representative (CISR) required within 24 months of employment.
- Minimum of one year previous experience in the insurance industry, preferred.
- Property & Casualty license is required within 30 days of employment.
- Intermediate to advanced skills in navigating the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and Word.
- Excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve challenges effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent teambuilding and interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact well with diverse personalities.
- Able to independently apply objective decision-making to maintain productivity and client satisfaction.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Offers are contingent on passing post offer pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet