The Miller Group is seeking an Account Coordinator to support the efforts of the companies’ Benefits team. The Account Coordinator will report to and work closely with the Account Executive.
The Miller Group was founded in 1961 by Robert E. Miller, with a focus on the construction industry. While this industry expertise remains, we have expanded to include a strong position in a variety of industries. Led by Bob Miller’s sons, Sean and Matt, the company has grown to become one of the top brokerage firms in the Midwest. A commitment to employee well-being, family, faith and community make The Miller Group a great place to work.
The Miller Group’s full-service product offering includes commercial insurance; employee benefits; HR consulting; surety bonds; safety & loss prevention and private risk management.
Administratively Support Service Teams
- Assist in all aspects of the marketing, renewal, and service processes.
- Support Account Executives in the market analysis (spread sheeting) for presentation to clients
- Produce communication materials for clients to outline renewal changes, enrollment procedures, and plan clarifications.
- Complete paperwork and information gathering tasks to onboard new client accounts and new business lines.
- Document client requests in the Client Relationship Management System (CRM) and complete action items with a sense of urgency, as well as those assigned by other service team members.
- Maintain updated client and coverage information in Client Relationship Management Systems (CRM) and Epic.
- Enter client invoicing information in Epic system to ensure accurate client billing statements.
- Assist service teams in the preparation of client presentations, meetings, and benefit fairs.
- High school diploma is required, bachelor’s degree in a closely related field is preferred.
- Life and Health license is required within 30 days of employment.
- Intermediate to advanced skill in navigating the Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Previous insurance industry experience, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, both face-to-face and in writing.
- Proactively identifies client issues to avoid disruptions in client service and/or coverage.
- Demonstrates strong problem-solving skills and the ability to resolve challenges effectively.
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact well with diverse personalities.
- Able to operate independently with minimal supervisor intervention.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment with a detail-focused approach.
Candidates must be authorized to work in the United States.
Offers are contingent on passing post offer pre-employment drug screen and background checks.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
Ready to join the team? Submit your application below or email firstname.lastname@example.org.